In many activities and situations it is extremely important to be able to quickly check that all tools have been replaced in the correct positions in the tool box at the end of the shift or when the work is completed. The Teng Tools storage system made of EVA foam offers a cost efficient solution.
• Each tool has been scanned in a CAD CAM system and a computer controlled milling machine then cuts out each tool’s exact shape in a three-coloured EVA foam block.
• The top layer of the foam is black, the intermediate layer white and the bottom layer red, so that as soon as the tool has been removed its position is clearly visible in red.
• The size and or a description of the tool is etched next to its position. This means that if a tool is missing it is not only its position that is clearly visible, but you can quickly determine which tool is involved. This makes it much easier to remember where you last used the tool and helps when you need to replace a lost tool.
• The EVA inserts fit in Teng Tools roller cabinets and in the extra deep top drawer TC805NFX.
• The range includes 20 EVA sets, 19 TED and 6 TEX.
• Use the unique Teng Tools web-based application to design your tool set, “Click and Fill”, to create your own tool set on screen.