An extensive range of impact sockets and accessories, especially designed for use together with pneumatic tools.
• Manufactured of chrome-molybdenum according to GGG-W-6608 to guarantee the highest material quality.
• Available with ¼”, 3/8″, ½”, ¾” and 1”drives for all standard metric sizes and imperial sizes, from 6 mm to 95 mm and 7/16″ to 1½” with standard, deep and thin walled options.
• Full range of accessories including extension bars, adapter drives and universal joints.
• Can be ordered individually or in sets for DIN or ANSI standards to suit all applications within the workshop and automotive industry.
• All sockets are marked with the size for quick identification.
• The ½”, ¾”, 1″ and 1½” versions in the DINstandard are designed for use with a locking pin and ring to increase safety when working with pneumatic tools.
• A full range of bits for impact screwdrivers and bit holders are also included in the range.