The extensive Teng Tools range includes pliers for most applications. In addition, the range includes the usual side cutters, combination pliers and slip joint pliers as well as a number
of cable pliers, side cutters for cable ties, frapping pliers, nail nippers, electronic pliers, precision shears and tweezers.
Handles are available in two models to suit the user: slim rubber dipped as well as ergonomic bi-material handles.
• Steel alloy with CrMo gives a greater cutting capacity.
• The cutting capacity is laser marked next to the cutting edge – makes it easy to see which pliers you need to choose.
• Slim design gives better accessibility.
• The total length is designed to provide maximum leverage for each pair of pliers, irrespective of whether they are combination, water pump, flat or circlip pliers.
• Two handle types to choose from on many models – a slim rubber dipped handle or an ergonomic bi-material handle for a more comfortable grip.
• The ergonomic handle is wider where needed to support the palm of your hand when using greater force. However, it is also narrower, lighter and less bulky where needed.
• The cutting edges on cutting pliers are especially angled to suit different materials and application areas.
• The stripping pliers feature an integrated spring function.
• The new slip joint pliers have a button for quick setting of the jaw opening.