Screwdrivers in the Teng Tools range have steel alloy TT-MV plus blades. This makes the shaft harder, yet also more flexible. The bi-material handle is designed to suit either your need for power transfer or speed. The range includes more than 100 different screwdrivers and also a number of screwdriver sets.
• Complete range of screwdrivers that covers most needs of a professional user. More than 100 different screwdrivers are included and are available
with slotted, PH, PZ, HEX, TX, TPX as well as square tips, both individually and in a number of sets.
• Screwdrivers with a power through blade and striking head, extra-long screwdrivers with PH and slotted tips.
• Flared or parallel phosphate tips to suit different applications.
• Select the handle for power, size L (triangular shaped) or speed, size M (round) in the most popular sizes: PH2, PZ 2 and slotted.
• The handle has a unique, ergonomically designed two component grip with a greater volume to give better support, increased comfort and improved power transfer.
• The handle is moulded around the blade, this ensures that all Teng Tools screwdrivers are completely straight and permits much larger wings on the blade, which in turn allows a much greater torque.
• Hole in the handle for tool-securing when working at height, for hanging or for use as a T-handle.
• Steel alloy blade, TT-MV Plus, gives 20 % greater capacity than standard screwdrivers. Hardness is 59–61 HRC at the same time the material is more flexible.