The socket range includes drives between ¼” and 1″ and includes six-point and twelve-point sockets, metric and imperial sizes as well as TX-E. A wide range of bit sockets for six-point, TX and TPX is supplemented further by a range of adapters for use with the comprehensive range of bits, found in the screwdriver range.
• All Teng Tools sockets and accessories are manufactured from high quality chrome vanadium steel to comply with the latest DIN and ISO standards.
• They are produced according to Teng Tools “hip grip” system, which means the socket grips on the flat surfaces of the nut rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners.
• The range includes standard extensions and swivel extensions in lengths from 50 mm to 500 mm.
• The safety lock system on the ¾” extension bars prevents sockets from loosening unintentionally while working.
• All sockets and accessories are supplied on a hanging card, which for ¼”, 3/8″ and ½” drives includes a socket clip for use on the Teng Tools aluminium clip rail. This allows users to put together their own individual clip rail sets designed to suit their own needs.
• Retaining grub screws are fitted to many accessories for extra safety when working in confined areas.
• 3 function adaptors that increase or decrease as well as including the possibility of a T-handle together with an extension bar.
• Screwdriver handle with square drive at the end of the handle to create a T handle that gives extra torque.