• Manufactured and designed in accordance with DIN3113A in high grade chrome vanadium steel.
• The ring head is offset 15 degrees to facilitate use even on flat surfaces.
• All ring heads are equipped with Teng Tools “hip grip” system, which means the contact surface grips on the flat surfaces of the nut or bolt head
rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already
have damaged corners.
Newly developed series of non slip combination spanners
• The ring head is offset 15 degrees and is also countersunk so you can gain access in confined areas.
• The ring head is equipped with Teng Tools “hip grip” system that prevents damage to nuts and makes it possible to grip already damaged nuts.
• Hole in the handle for tool securing.
• The design of the shaft ensures an improved grip to avoid slipping and cause injury.
• The new design includes an anti-slip grip at the open end.
Ring ratchet spanners
• Ratchet spanners with 15 degree offset head for easier use against flat surfaces.
• Lever for quick reversing between left and righthand action.
• 72 teeth give an arc of 5 degrees for smooth handling.
Ring ratchet spanners with flexible head
• Ring ratchet spanner with 180 degree flexible pivot to gain access to even the most hard to reach nuts and bolts.
• 72 teeth give an arc of 5 degrees for smooth operation.